YH Dato' Sri Kamaruddin bin Mohammed
Non-Independent, Executive Director (Appointed on 16 August 2002)
Group Executive Chairman, Malaysian
- A Business graduate from MARA College (UiTM).
- Professional graduate in Investment Analysis from the Securities Institute of Australia, Sydney, Australia.
- A Fellow Member of The Securities Institute of Australia (FSIA).
- Management graduate from the Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines.
- A Senior Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (SF Fin).
Membership of FEHB Board Committees
- Chairman of Remuneration Committee
- Vast experience in Investment & Financial Management, Corporate Restructuring
and Management. Worked over 40 years in ASMB (currently known as Pelaburan
MARA Berhad - PMB).
- Group Executive Director of ASMB (PMB) from January 1991 to November 1995.
- Group Chief Executive Officer and Group Managing Director of ASMB (PMB) from December 1995 until April 2008.
- Deputy Chairman cum Advisor of ASMB (PMB) from May 2008 to 30 April 2010.
Any other directorships in listed issuer and in public companies
- Pascorp Paper Industries Berhad
- Amanah Saham Pahang Berhad
- Pasdec Holdings Berhad (Resigned with effect 8.7.2019)
Securities holdings in FEHB and subsidiaries
- Direct - 2,700,000 units
- Indirect - 600,000 units
Any family relationship with Director and/or Major Shareholder of FEHB or its subsidiaries
Other than traffic offences, list of conviction for offences within the past 5 years, if any and particular of sanctions and penalty imposed by relevant regulatory bodies
Number of FEHB Board Meetings attended in the financial year
All eight meetings